Any illustrations or statements in the catalogue are only for reference and not to be relied upon in terms of color, quality or imperfections. Prospective buyers shall examine carefully the objects before bidding. The purchase of a lot shall be at the buyer’s own risk.
No lot may be returned after the auction due to the evaluation of any appraisal institution.
Chinese Paintings & Calligraphy（Part I）
1. The Illustration of Lot.128 should include:
Wang Yachen’s Painting, China Academy of Art Press, 2012, p.120
2. The Title of Lot.181 should be Calligraphy Couplet of Oath.
Chinese Paintings & Calligraphy（Part II）
1. The Provenance of Lot.306 should be:
Shanghai Auction, 18 June 1995, Lot.231
2. The Provenance of Lot.429 should include:
Auction of Rong Bao Zhai(H.K.) Company Limited and Associated Fine Arts Auctioneers Limited, 17 May 1991, Lot.78
3. The Provenance of Lot.450 should include:
Auction of Rong Bao Zhai(H.K.) Company Limited and Associated Fine Arts Auctioneers Limited, 11 May 1993, Lot.19
4. The Illustration of Lot.500 should include:
China Daily，12 January 1987
People’s Daily，3 August 1987，Section 8 and so on.
Chinese Ceramics & Works of Art
1. There is a line on the mouth rim of Lot.841.
Modern and Contemporary Art
1. Lot.624, Lot.625 and Lot.626 have been withdrawm.
2. Lot.704 is a print.
Stamps & Postal History
1. The lower right corner of Lot.2510 was missing.
2. One of Lot.2616 Army and Navy Comman der-in-Chief Inauguration Issue Overprinted with “For Use in Xinjiang” was missing.
1. Lot.2059 should be AU-UNC.
Ancient Chinese Coinage, Sycees & Milled Coinage
1. Lot.1170 has been withdrawn.
2. Lot.1622 was a collection of Ma Dingxiang.
In accordance with the relevant rules of the People's Republic of China, export clearance will not be granted for Lots that marked with “*” in this catalogue.